Subscribe to our Newsletter
Your Privacy is protected.
1. The equipment hired remains at all times the property of Mobility Abroad.
2. The client is responsible for the loss, damage or theft how so ever caused.
3. Mobility Abroad—Costa del Sol is not responsible for any accidents however caused and is to be absolved from any third party claims. Public Liability Insurance is included with the hire of mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs.
4. Clients should ensure that they have been fully instructed on the correct use of the equipment at the time of delivery.
5. The expected date of return must be completed at the point of booking and adhered to unless arranged PRIOR to collection.
6. All clients hiring a scooter or electric wheelchair MUST ensure that the vehicle is suitable for the accommodation they are going to.
Can it be stored safely in a dry enclosed area and charged overnight?
Are there any steps, corridor turnings or DOOR WIDTHS that may cause ACCESS OR MANOUVERING PROBLEMS.
If it needs to be taken into a lift, is the lift of a suitable size.
Mobility Abroad CDS will not offer refunds if the above is not clarified by the client before booking the item.
7. Mobility scooters or electric wheelchairs must not be left out in the rain. If any scooter is damaged due to being left out in the rain, no replacement or refund will be given, and a charge will be made to make good all repairs from the damage.
8. Mobility Abroad CDS must be notified by phone of any delays to their accommodation – if we have to deliver the item again, an additional delivery charge will be made.